One girl's journey of learning to play the ukulele

After a long time love-hate affair with music, the ukulele enters my life as a love-hate relationship, but mostly love.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

I didn't intend to abandon this blog, it just happened!  That is what all wanna-be bloggers say, right?  Though I will admit I completely forgot about it until I logged in to Google + to figure out how to add a profile photo.  Far too complicated for my own taste.

Anyway, I've haven't been playing much Ukulele lately.  We are about a month away from closing on our first house and that by far has consumed my entire extracurricular time these days.  In addition to that, we have the worst neighbors in the townhouse next to us who are loud and obnoxious and basically make me never want to be in the apartment, let alone upstairs in the office/music room.  In our new house we will make sure we have a place we both can plan anything we want, whenever want.

I dream of a creative space.  One where I can play music, sew, read, write and generally be productive. I don't have that here.  My dining room table while listening to the Tony's to cover up the neighbors bass just isn't cutting it any more.

My creative space will be a light yellow.  A happy color.  bright white trim and wood floors.  I don't know which room it will be yet.  It will be which ever one Brett doesn't take for his office.




No comments:

Post a Comment